First attempt at PSI Skull

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Edward Cypher

Edward Cypher

My someday to be daughter-in-law is a goth so I thought PSI Skull pen would be perfect her favorite colors are black and red so I found this acrylic blank in a seconds bin. I think she will like it although it is very heavy pen. Allows for a lot of wood or acrylic to show. Also the part the head screws on to was cross threaded or was not threaded when I got it but a little general persuasion and it screwed together. Enjoy and please excuse the photo had to take it out in natural sunlight no tent. All comments are welcome, we can only learn by critique thank you all in advance.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Akula

Glad to see this pen style done. I want to stock up on them for next Halloween (and a few other people I know that would want one)

Today is a good day for me to just look at pictures or maybe watch a movie. The couple projects I have going have all had something go wrong (or better to say unexpected), so I give up today LOL Might shake it off and try after lunch.

Pen looks good

Edward Cypher

Akula it is always better to stop before something happens that you cannot recover from. I have stopped many times and like all of us I have pushed a little too long and got hurt nothing seriously but close.

vakmere

I wonder if 'Terminator' has one of these. Nice job, looks cool. Any difficulty in assembly?

Last edited:

ozne69

Had the same problem. I tap(ed) the skull part (thats were the burr is) and then it worked fine, I contacted PSI and they said it was hit and miss with the skull pens.

Top Bottom