First Attempt At Pen Turning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from paulkane1

paulkane1

This is my first attempt at Turning Pens,Opinions welcomed.What is the best method to attach together various cuts of Acyriic and Wood,as to make a Pen Turning blank ?

Paul

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 380
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GDGeorge

Those are nice. Question: my original "wasp waisted" pens were a result of a lack of patience and a lack of experience. Were these shapes a choice? Also, are the turned pieces level with the the kit pieces? The pens look nice either way. Like the man said, "keep 'em coming!"

paulkane1

Those are nice. Question: my original "wasp waisted" pens were a result of a lack of patience and a lack of experience. Were these shapes a choice? Also, are the turned pieces level with the the kit pieces? The pens look nice either way. Like the man said, "keep 'em coming!"

Thanks for your comments. There is a slight hair line offing on the nib on one pen, The Acyrilic pen rolled over on the side a bit ,when taking photo,might give an impression of way out of shape,but nice pen too hold,Yes ,I meant the shapes of the pens,I use a Skew a lot,still learning,but ,I believe if you get any were near mastering the Skew,(a big ask,I know) you will produce nicer work.

Yours Kindly Paul

Top Bottom