First Attempt!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lilliopus

lilliopus

I am just way to proud of myself. This is my first attempt at a pen, it's tulipwood with a vertex kit from penn and an antique wax finish. It was way to fun and now I'm pretty addicted, woe to my other wood shop projects :frown: lol. I'm still finding CA on myself in places. I'll try and get more photos up later...

Attachments

• IMG_0318.jpg
    IMG_0318.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 474
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Awesome! Now lets get you casting with PR...John loves the smell of that:mad:...not really:biggrin:

shadetree_1

Welcome to the addiction tent my lady, enjoy!! Now that you are in here, I don't think you will ever find the way out! many have tried and failed! Your blanks went out this morning!

Joe and Linda

lilliopus

Welcome to the forum from Michigan. That is one awesome looking pen. You sure it is your first?? :)

Thank you :biggrin: Actually been asked that a few times now.... Went to a store that offers the pen making classes and the teacher kept saying that over and over. I had an amazing teacher for turning and I am way to neurotic for my own good. I do stupid intricate needlepoint at home for fun and to unwind from the day.

Top Bottom