First Atrax - Alternative Ivory

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RSidetrack

RSidetrack

This is my first Atrax pen. To start - I didn't have the right bushings, though the Majestic Jr. bushings worked for everything except the tip, which I had to work down a couple tenths to the correct size. I did have the drill bits as the same are used on the Majestic Jr.

I love the kit - it is a very nice kit. While I am a postable style pen person myself, this kit is just too nice to pass up. I got ten of these rollerball kits. I have 5 fountain kits that I am going to use Brooks Blanks on that I also ordered from Exotic - but I wanted to play with one of these rollerballs first.

The blank is Alternative Ivory - a freebie from Exotic. It looks great in person, but the coloration is so subtle it is hard to see in the pictures. I tried different exposures and different contrasts, no success.

Anyway, here it is :biggrin:

Atrax-1.jpg

Atrax-2.jpg

Atrax-3.jpg

Atrax-4.jpg

Atrax-5.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RSidetrack

Thanks everyone! I am working on turning down one right now from a Brooks blank with a fountain kit. *Excited*

Craig - you have the same style business card I have - we must shop at the same place :cool:

Top Bottom