First Acrylic Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tinker

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinker

tn_HPIM0857.jpg

I used the tripod, but the editing software to get under 150kb is the culprit. I will keep experimenting to get better pictures.
The acrylic turns extremely easy. I let the guy at Rockler talk me out of micro mesh, but I will take the pen apart and polish it the way it is supposed to be as soon as I get the kit. I have some, but it starts at 2000 and my closest to that is 600.
I used all of that and then went to pumice FFFF, but I think a full set of the MM is the ticket.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The software may be part of the problem, but if you crop the picture tighter you will get a slighly better view. I agree with you about the MM!

20057215941_Re-do.jpg
<br />

tinker

I did crop it once, but when I tried to upload it I got an error about the jpeg.[:I] I will keep working on it and will solve the problem. It will be one of those aha moments[8D] when everything clears up. I haven't worked on it because my website will take large files.
I know I need a dedicated place to take the pics with the proper lighting and I will be able to use a smaller file in the camera to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom