Firewood Jr. Majestic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
This piece of manzanita root burl was going to burn but I grabbed it and threw it aside, after sitting in my shop for too long I decided to cut it up and was pleasantly suprised at what I found. It is fitted with a Platinum Jr. Majestic and the finish is 8 coats of CA followed by a quick buff.

Attachments

• IMG_5073.jpg
    IMG_5073.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_5090.jpg
    IMG_5090.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 185
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Neil, now your making me wish I had a fireplace....na! I remember Dee cleaning out the last one,................... with my shop vac.........Should have see the Blackman Mooring soot cleaning bill.

TurnerJohn74

Very nice! Especially seeing that you were going to burn it. I know, I got some good stuff in my firewood stack. Very good job!!

witz1976

Wow Neil, nice look pen but you really got me wondering...how the heck did you end up with manzanita in your firewood pile? You importing firewood from the west coast?

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Wow Neil, nice look pen but you really got me wondering...how the heck did you end up with manzanita in your firewood pile? You importing firewood from the west coast?
Dan, I was waiting for someone to notice that. I was out at my place in Arizona and that is where it was going to be burned, you should have seen the stuff we were burning, all junk out there and gold to us around here. I also have some beautiful Mesquite burl that is amazing from the same firewood pile. A friend out there does tree work and sells firewood, he tends to drop the stumps and unsplitable pieces at our place to burn, we have a big fireplace.

Top Bottom