Firewhatfire blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

391111_261821433877929_100001502242963_706663_848564192_n.jpg

Okay, okay. You were right, dude. There aren't any swirls in the white. I was almost certain I'd find them in there. I guess I'll settle :biggrin: for this. You cast one mean blank, dude. I'm glad you let me experiment with these. LOVE how it came out.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drstrangefart

I always seem to love all the pens you make!! There different than everyones, great job!!

I try to do things differently. I hope that when I do upgrade the type of pens I can offer, these skills and approach pay off. I will say that I saw a good few by Reddwil that looked like we were thinking the same thing quite a few times.

firewhatfire

That is a classic turn your back a minute to long blank. I knew the white was to solid to mix so forced it in the tube wit some blue. The opal blank looks great also Gary. Y'all make em look better than my abilities.

Phil

carpblaster

Phil thats some pretty stuff you do, and glad i got to meet you, your only 10 miles from my house and i loved watching you pour,I hope to get up with you after the new year or xmas to learn more, i orderd the pro pen you got and my son is here from Navy with my 3 grand kids,,so will be busy till xmas, I learned a lot and appreciate the help on the12 pieces of wood pen , made 2 out of the gatsby, did one pen and pencil, one ca finish which i still need to have help and master and one friction, thanks and nice xmas my friend,
God Bless you and your family
Rodney

firewhatfire

Glad I could help on blanks. We will get together at my place and get your finish working better. Would love to see a pic of your pens you got done.

Phil

Phil thats some pretty stuff you do, and glad i got to meet you, your only 10 miles from my house and i loved watching you pour,I hope to get up with you after the new year or xmas to learn more, i orderd the pro pen you got and my son is here from Navy with my 3 grand kids,,so will be busy till xmas, I learned a lot and appreciate the help on the12 pieces of wood pen , made 2 out of the gatsby, did one pen and pencil, one ca finish which i still need to have help and master and one friction, thanks and nice xmas my friend,
God Bless you and your family
Rodney

Top Bottom