Fire Opal FX

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Russianwolf

Russianwolf

The new Fire Opal Fx on a Rhineheart fpuntain in a lousy photo (it raining so cant get a good one right now). You will see flashes of green, blue, and purples in with the reds and oranges.

Attachments

• 20121001_224138-1.jpg
    20121001_224138-1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 565
  • 20121001_224105-1.jpg
    20121001_224105-1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 419
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

@Toni (in my best Tom Cruise impersonation) I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. :tongue: Don't want to see the big boys flooding the market just yet with cheap knock-offs. I will say that between these and the Dichro, I burn my fingers way too often now. Thanks for the compliments

@Jim, thanks

@Mike, yep, I made it. Thanks.

Russianwolf

Note, I intentionally overturned this one so that I hit the material beneath the resin. Then I sanded to 330 and built the surface back up to the pen diameter. Can't see where it cut through and where it didn't.

MrWright

Passed Away Oct 12, 2022
In Memoriam
THAt blank is one great piece of work. Put my name down on your list (toward the top somewhere) when you start to sell them. And do keep the secret in your preparation as you are right about the BIG boys grabing it. Choose another pen blank however, and do another picture on a sunny day to pick up those green colors. MO for course.

Russianwolf

THAt blank is one great piece of work. Put my name down on your list (toward the top somewhere) when you start to sell them. And do keep the secret in your preparation as you are right about the BIG boys grabing it. Choose another pen blank however, and do another picture on a sunny day to pick up those green colors. MO for course.

These will be available shortly at one of our Member Vendors in several colors. There may even be a naming contest for the colors. I sent the first 25 out last week and have another 18 ready to go now.

Getting a photo to catch all the colors in this stuff is very hard. Its almost worse than trying to photo Dichro and I don't know of anyone that has been able to do that stuff justice.

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled, I'm sure that someone will be announcing the appearance once they are ready.

Top Bottom