Fire In My Shop!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bking0217

This is exactly what I was looking for for my firefighter brother! If I could get something like this in cigar size, that would be awesome!

seamus7227

Looks great Constant, however, I would be really interested in some in you incorporated the Maltese(not sure on spelling) cross with that design! Just my .02

ctubbs

Constant Laubsche, after all the disasters reported here in the last month, ooooh I'm telling. Yes, I'll be a tattletale and tell!
Oh well, I have that out of my system. That blank is gorgeous, wonderful and near perfect. That should be a big seller for you with all the current and former firemen around.
Charles

Fred

Excellent design. I am quite sure that any firefighter would be most proud to have one so you best get busy. There are 10,000's of these brave souls around us.

Don't forget the EMT's and such!

workinforwood

Great looking pen..totally packed with fireman! Great minds must think alike because a few weeks ago I introduced a fireman kit into my line as well, although it's not at all the same as yours of course. Well done Constant!

Thanks everyone.
I have tried this one before but it did not work, well this came out great.
The other version of this kit will have orange flames on the ends of the barrel, the idea still needs to be executed. Maybe later today.

moke

Constant--you can not yell Fire in a crowded website---the rush to help you would be deafening!! lol--seriuosly, another awesome blank. I love looking at your work.

bitshird

Looks great Constant, however, I would be really interested in some in you incorporated the Maltese(not sure on spelling) cross with that design! Just my .02

Seamus, it's a St. Florians Cross, after the Patron Saint of Fire Fighters. and I'd love to get about 5 for my local fire department,

mranum

This looks great and I think the cross on its own would look great too. Any idea when they may be available to purchase? Be a perfect gift for a retired firefighter in the family.

OldReg

Looks awesome! Clean and simple design, with good color combination.

Are you going to sell the blanks?

David

Muggsy1776

Here's a thought- make it a 2 piece style ( cigar, Jr series, etc) with the logo on the top and flames on the bottom section.... Pardon the pun but that would be hot.

leestoresund

My local fire captain loves his.

He had a suggestion (which I've already sent to Constant) that it be made for a postable pen (Baron, Tycoon, etc) so the the county fire logo can be put on the screw cap and the hat and cross on the bottom.

Lee

Top Bottom