Fire Department Pen - Jeff Powell Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Fireengines

Fireengines

As some of you know, I collect model fire apparatus and run a website www.fireengines.net for collectors.

Here is a pen I did this morning using Jeff Powell's Fire Department blank. The helmet cap finial is just and idea and in not a part of the pen....yet.

Attachments

• Jeff_Powell_FD1.jpg
    Jeff_Powell_FD1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 415
  • Jeff_Powell_FD2.jpg
    Jeff_Powell_FD2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 309
  • Jeff_Powell_FD3.jpg
    Jeff_Powell_FD3.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 386
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Jeff's blanks keep getting better and better. He is a very talented person. People like this are the ones you want to listen to when they speak. These are the people to ask questions to. These are the craftsman that can drive this site. We keep losing people like this.

Great pen and nice prop. Thanks for showing and hope Jef keeps putting out such great quality work.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Nice looking pen. And John... Jeff is here, he just seems to have taken a vow of silence and only breaks it in rare occasion lately. You recently returned - maybe you can convince him to come back. :)

jttheclockman

Nice looking pen. And John... Jeff is here, he just seems to have taken a vow of silence and only breaks it in rare occasion lately. You recently returned - maybe you can convince him to come back. :)

I am sure he has his reasons as I had mine for taking a leave of abscense from here. A few things have changed that I felt were positive and I had a few conversations with a few people that convinced me to give this site another try. It is up to him. But like I said his talent is shown off every time someone turns one of his blanks.

I am sorry but i did not want this to sidetrack from the great work shown here with this blank. Thanks again for showing and to me it is a winnner. I am sure alot of firefighters would love this pen. I sell quite afew fireman themed desk clocks an d they are always a hit. Good luck.

wizard

Larry, That is a hot looking pen!!:wink:. I love the finial idea.. and knowing you...it'll been on there soon! Very nice job!! I have a feeling your many friends who are firefighters are going to be keeping you and Jeff busy for awhile :).

Top Bottom