Fine Feathered Friend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bgio13

bgio13

This is my first try at the pheasant feather blanks made by JohnU and I must say the blank is amazing. Turns easy and polishes up great. This will be going to my daughters school as a donation for their silent auction. Hope it brings in big bucks. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• pheasant phether.JPG
    pheasant phether.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 424
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Great fit, great look,

PRICELESS!!!

(When is the auction, we have one locally, I have been trying to decide what to do--if this does well for you, please let me know)

bgio13

Thanks Ed (forgot to mention this was a blank I got from you, sorry). My daughters preschool has been studying birds a lot this winter so I thought this pen was appropriate. The auction isn't until March 20th. I will post here how much the pen brings in.

JerrySambrook

Bill,
I must have gotten the twin to that one, as the one in my display looks very similar. John does a great job with those blanks, and you did his excellent work proud with your excellent work on the blank.

Looks great

Jerry

JohnU

Beautiful Job Bill! I think those 2 tone kits really work well with the feathers. Hope it goes over well in the auction.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Adequate supply!!

No problem, I would love to make a pen for Ed. He probably should send me some extra blanks to practice on though. Wouldn't want to send Ed a pen with an "oops" band.

Thanks for the offer!!! Been so long since I have turned a pen, I may not know how.

However, I DO have a GREAT supply of pens with "decorative trim", :eek::eek::eek:so no that would not be required!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bgio13

Update

Ed, here is an update on the pen. Unfortunately things were a little off at the silent auction this year, so I guess I am pleasantly suprised the pen brought in $60.00. I was hoping for more but every little bit helps. Now I have to start thinking about next year.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks Bill!!

And thank you for taking the time to send me a PM.

Now that I have thoroughly read this thread, I don't think I will be "speaking to" that dentist guy:frown::frown::frown:

Not to mention the OLD guy from Oklahoma that ENCOURAGES :mad::mad::mad:him!

Top Bottom