Finding some mojo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

I feel like I have been turning out some lackluster pens lately and recently posted that I did not have any shop mojo. After a brief hiatus and thanks to an unexpected day off due to snow, I went back to the shop today and turned a few pens. I am particularly happy with this pen and think that it might indicate that my mojo is not completely lost. My worthless wood or fusion casting of a some buckeye casting wood that I got from Rocky (Rockb) on a Caballero from Smitty.

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

endacoz

never let the mojo die

Great inspiring Pen!

the past few days in my shop I have not turn the laser on. I have been building jigs for my table saw and cleaning / rearranging / making room for getting a new Bandsaw.

Edward Cypher

Nice and nice job on the fusion blank. Rockb has some awesome wood offerings. He has some neat woods on his website too. Thanks for sharing you got your mojo back. Love Smitty's pens too. All in all A+++

rockb

Man Cody...that turned out great....had I known those casting pieces could look that good, I'd have charged more. ; ) (kidding...) Thanks for posting the pic...Rocky

Tom T

Yes, yes fantastic pen. The wood, the way it looks is amazing. Perfect kit for the wood. Great fit and finish. Keep on turning. You have not lost it.

Top Bottom