Finally! Red, white and blue cactus Gent!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from USAFVET98

USAFVET98

I was sitting at home one day and to my surprise, I recieved a package. It was a very generous sample box from Curtis. In the box was a bunch of beautiful worthless wood, a purplish-black cactus blank and the one and only red white and blue cactus. He trusted me with a one of a kind blank. I just hope I was able to do it some justce. I asked Curtis what he wanted to see it on, and he told me a full size gent, so I ordered a gold titanium one.
Feedback is welcome and appreciated..

Thanks again Curtis

Attachments

• rwb cactus 007.jpg
    rwb cactus 007.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 346
  • rwb cactus 008.jpg
    rwb cactus 008.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 185
  • rwb cactus 009.jpg
    rwb cactus 009.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 170
  • rwb cactus 010.jpg
    rwb cactus 010.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 209
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Outstanding job Brian. It is nice to see that the blank went to a fellow Veteran. good work and a great decision by Curtis too.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Brian,

Nice job on the blank. You did me proud! The pic does not show the cactus very well. Does it show up or did it get lost in the colors? Glad I was able to give it to a veteran and that you were able to make such a nice pen out of it!

USAFVET98

Brian,

Nice job on the blank. You did me proud! The pic does not show the cactus very well. Does it show up or did it get lost in the colors? Glad I was able to give it to a veteran and that you were able to make such a nice pen out of it!

Curtis,
A lot of it must have botten lost in the colors. You can see the cactus in some places. I used the titanium gold because the cactus appears gold in this blank. Thanks again for trusting me with it.

Top Bottom