Finally - one for the Marines

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

This one took me six hours to adjust the drawing cut with the laser tweak it again and put it together 5 times.
This one is for the Marines!:)

Difficult to have a picture that shows the complete picture but here it is.

I am still playing with the colors and will also have some blue in the barrel.

Comments are welcome.

:) Two more kits to go to have a 100 inlay kits :tongue: (does not include options)

Attachments

• MArine 2.jpg
    MArine 2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 915
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

Finally??? Last time I checked the marines were a department of the NAVY. Where is the NAVY kit??? Let the NAVY vs marines argument begin!!! M.A.R.I.N.E. My Azz Rides In Navy Equipment. U.S.M.C. Uncle Sams Misguided Children.

Finally??? Last time I checked the marines were a department of the NAVY. Where is the NAVY kit??? Let the NAVY vs marines argument begin!!! M.A.R.I.N.E. My Azz Rides In Navy Equipment. U.S.M.C. Uncle Sams Misguided Children.

Yeah, the Men's Department.

I HAVE to have one (or more!) of these!

Thanks for doing this!

Sean

Last edited:

markgum

+1

Great looking pen.

eldee

Yeah, the Men's Department.

I HAVE to have one (or more!) of these!

Thanks for doing this!

Sean

That's hilarious!
Really great looking pen.

MorganGrafixx

Finally??? Last time I checked the marines were a department of the NAVY.
Yes...the MEN'S department!

Where is the NAVY kit??? Let the NAVY vs marines argument begin!!! M.A.R.I.N.E. My Azz Rides In Navy Equipment. U.S.M.C. Uncle Sams Misguided Children.
Yes...we DO ride on Navy boats...the squidleys need someone to protect them and We need someone to dance with!
But seriously, I never met a Navy Chief I didn't like. Consequently there's never been a Navy Chief who never met a chow hall he didn't like either.

This one took me six hours to adjust the drawing cut with the laser tweak it again and put it together 5 times.
This one is for the Marines!:)

Difficult to have a picture that shows the complete picture but here it is.

I am still playing with the colors and will also have some blue in the barrel.

Comments are welcome.

:) Two more kits to go to have a 100 inlay kits :tongue: (does not include options)

Constant...have looked a number of times on your web site, when are you going to put these up for sale?

Would REALLY like a few soon.

Sean

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Boats and Hotels

Finally??? Last time I checked the marines were a department of the NAVY.
Yes...the MEN'S department!

Where is the NAVY kit??? Let the NAVY vs marines argument begin!!! M.A.R.I.N.E. My Azz Rides In Navy Equipment. U.S.M.C. Uncle Sams Misguided Children.
Yes...we DO ride on Navy boats...the squidleys need someone to protect them and We need someone to dance with!
But seriously, I never met a Navy Chief I didn't like. Consequently there's never been a Navy Chief who never met a chow hall he didn't like either.
Yep, they allow Marines on boats and hotels --- SHIPS, on the other hand, bar them and all their kin.

toolcrazy

I noticed that this post is over 5 months old. Are these kits going to be available? I have a customer that wants several Marine logo pens to offer as incentives. I can do slip decals, but I think it better to offer laser kits, instead. THANKS

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Constant: You iz da man!!! I certainly do hope you continue with all four, or five, or six, if you include Coast Guard and Sea Bees! I think I would have a market, at least, for the Major Four! I had a retired Marine, recently, saw my pens and told me when I had one with the Marines Emblem to consider it sold! I considered decals and checked into the trademark BS and well let's just say, this is timely! Thank You.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Good show, Constant. I like the Navy, too. I guess it will be a while before jasontg99 will challenge the Master, huh!!! ??? You put him in his place. Can anyone say gangplank??? Seriously, I have full respect for ANY branch of the military!!!

flyitfast

+1 on all the flattering comments. The proportions a right on and the colors really work.

I, also am looking for the USAF designs. There is an old and new design of the USAF logos. I live in San Antonio - a big Air Force town and I bet the Air Force designs would really go well. Maybe something incorporating both designs would keep the copyright wolves away!!!

I'll keep checking your website for them.
Keep up the great designs. After 100 designs what is your next goal, besides taking some time off?:smile-big:
gordon

butchf18a

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

PenMan1

Thank you, Constant, for displaying the Navy pen! Each time that the dogs of war were called upon to be "first in, last out", the U.S. Navy was always there to provide cab service.

Perhaps the Navy Seal would look more authentic if it were yellow and black checkered with a lighted dome, you know, like those taxis in NYC:)

Hoorah!

jbswearingen

I like it. And yes, I tell the missus that we were the Men's Department of the Navy. Even my brother (10 years in the Navy) agrees.

MrWright

Passed Away Oct 12, 2022
In Memoriam
As one Marine to another...oooh rah. Simper Fi. Great looking pen. I like the size of the Globe and Anchor. Mine are smaller, and decaled. Frank

kennicka

I got an email from him last week stating that these would be available before the end of Dec. I am really looking forwrad to getting them.

Semper Fi. Tony

Sawdust46

Nice work. Let me know as soon as you have them available. I just had someone ask at my last show for a Marine pen. (I always wear my Marine Vet cap at the shows.)

Top Bottom