finally made a pen again, but it will never leave my possession

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Russianwolf

Russianwolf

This is an entirely experimental pen and once again harkens back to one of Dawn's creations.

Teal and Green Glass Stringers. This one is entirely exposed glass so very fragile and as such will never leave me, but it was a "how will this look" kinda thing.

Not nearly as nice's as Dawn's and more proof of how hard it is to work with glass in these.

Sorry for the bad pic, the photo set-up is hiding and I didn't feel like looking for it.

Attachments

• hgj 061.jpg
    hgj 061.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 435
Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Well Mike!
3 things:
First, it is very good to know that you are back in the shop! I know you've had your hands full, for a while!

Second, I think the glass and Vertex is a very nice combination.

And third, I'm glad you are here, because your photo skills seem to be right "down there" with mine:) The parts I can see look FANTASTIC:)

Respectfully submitted.

Russianwolf

Well Mike!
3 things:
First, it is very good to know that you are back in the shop! I know you've had your hands full, for a while!Almost all done in the Kitchen between chores, 5 minutes at the disc sander was all the shop time required.

Second, I think the glass and Vertex is a very nice combination.

And third, I'm glad you are here, because your photo skills seem to be right "down there" with mine:) The parts I can see look FANTASTIC:) Notice all the dog fur on the table. I need to dust some more.

Respectfully submitted.

I really need to take an hour to get better shots of this and a few other things I've been working on as time allowed.

Top Bottom