Finally had time to turn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pshib

pshib

Civil war in "Mississippi mud" rhino plastic. Also a first attempt at e-cig drip tips.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 215
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

I would like to have been able to see the Pen, a little closer, and with the colour and texture of the blank being being more visable, What I can see looks good.
Brian.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
I have to go along with Brian. It's had to see the pen very well, maybe use a lighter background. From what I can see it look nice.

pshib

It was late when I was finished......I'll take better pics of the pen today after work......after I pry it out of my wife's hands.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Looking forward to seeing it. I know what you mean about getting it back from your wife. Oh were Oh were has my little pen gone.

yaroslaw

Wow:) I haven't read description, saw a driptips and went to description to confirm my guess!

Now I think I need to post my wooden e-mod and driptips:)))
By the way, you should really search for o-rings for driptips (and me, too) as different e-cig atomizers has slightly different diameter, so my driptips snug fit on one atomizer fall out of another.

pshib

My next project is getting o-rings and a tip for common sizes to use a size gage.....these were just practice....I'd love to see the tips you made

Top Bottom