Finally got to do the celtic knot I wanted!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

155175_126150680778339_100001502242963_163714_6123013_n.jpg

My dad made the blank for me finally. I had been asking for the rainbow colorply on Purple Heart for a while. I got in and turned it down and finished it. It's really turned purple since the pic was taken a couple of days ago.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Wonderful pen with fantastic colors in the knot. Good work on the fit and finish, too. Don't quit now! Sell something:eek: or rob a bank:wink::biggrin:. Buy more stuff and keep going.
Charles

Drstrangefart

Wonderful pen with fantastic colors in the knot. Good work on the fit and finish, too. Don't quit now! Sell something:eek: or rob a bank:wink::biggrin:. Buy more stuff and keep going.
Charles

Thanks! I plan on trying to sell some asap. Considering the need for something to occupy myself I just wanna help offset the cost of the artistic process. If it turns into a profit, so much the better. Next job: display cases for consignment. Also, hopefully the deal for 7 or 8 pens goes through.

dplloyd

OK. A while back someone ran a thread on how we came up with our screen names. I gotta know. How did you come up with Drstrangefart!

Pat from Texas.

Drstrangefart

OK. A while back someone ran a thread on how we came up with our screen names. I gotta know. How did you come up with Drstrangefart!

Pat from Texas.

Believe it or not, when I went to set up my e-mail account yeras ago, DJ 40 Oz was already taken. I had to wait a day and let something new come to mind. It was really more of a random occurrance more than anything.

Top Bottom