Finally Finished!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 08K.80

08K.80

I finally finished a pen with this stuff. As I suspected, I can't get good pictures to show the colors. I will try again tomorrow if the sun is out. I just don't know how to set the camera and the lights just don't give a good representation without a bunch of glares.

Here are the pictures. These are all of the same pen.

BG1_zpscb3fc2fc.jpg

BG3_zpsaa36910d.jpg

BG2_zpsc95ecf21.jpg

BG4_zpsb4c6a838.jpg

Thank you for looking at my pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
Think the colors are well represented Kelly. JMHO...but finish is key on these. You dun great!!!

hard hat

Fantastic! Maybe consider a short video to show the color shift as the pen is turned. I think it came out very well

08K.80

Fantastic! Maybe consider a short video to show the color shift as the pen is turned. I think it came out very well

It doesn't really change when it's turned, but more from the direction of the light and moving one end up or down works too.

I just don't understand how to get the camera to see what I see. I've never had to capture detail like this.

08K.80

Very nice Kelly. Wish you had larger images so we could see closer. These look great though!

Mike,
I'm going to try to get better pictures tomorrow. These just don't show the colors well. I will make the pictures larger, if they look better.:wink:

OZturner

Great Pen Kelly, Terrific Blank.
I bet you are pleased now that you stuck with it.
Fantastic Fit and Finish, a Pen that any of us would be proud to create.
Congratulations.
Brian.

Rangertrek

Are those the "color shift" blanks sold by one of our suppliers? I bought a few of those and was very disappointed with the actual finished blanks. Only one of the five looked good at all. Yours looks much better than mine.

08K.80

Are those the "color shift" blanks sold by one of our suppliers? I bought a few of those and was very disappointed with the actual finished blanks. Only one of the five looked good at all. Yours looks much better than mine.

John,

This blank is one that I made. I took some pictures and I'm working on loading them into the computer. I hope they look better and if they do, I will re-post the pen.

Top Bottom