Finally, Dario!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
005811233333_Dario%20Mesquite%20Platinum%20Polaris.jpg

I bought this mesquite so long ago from Dario that I am ashamed that I am finally posting a picture of his wood. Enduro finish, Platinum kit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rlh

All I can say is WOW!! One of my favorite pens. Really shows off the wood! Guess I will have to get out the Mesquite that I purchased and make me one. Great job!![:D][:D]

Dario

It is well worth the wait [:)]. I imagine the chatoyance on that is nice. I love the finish...maybe Enduro will be next on my list of finish to try if and when I get tired of Tung oil (it may time some time though since I love this stuff).

Honestly, I already gave up hope...I thought they were all burned already [:D].

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Ouch! I deserved that! [:D]

Originally posted by Dario
<br />It is well worth the wait [:)]. I imagine the chatoyance on that is nice. I love the finish...maybe Enduro will be next on my list of finish to try if and when I get tired of Tung oil (it may time some time though since I love this stuff).

Honestly, I already gave up hope...I thought they were all burned already [:D].

Dario

William,

Sorry, I hope you didn't take that as a stab. I was just joking.[:)]

Honestly, I do love seeing pens made from the wood I sell. Almost like the enjoyment of seeing your kid graduate LOL.

For a while, I actually planned to offer the (best 5 or so) penturners here free blanks. In return, I just want to have pics of what came out of it. Deciding whom to offer it to became a nightmare because there is so much talent here. The plan is still alive so if you have any ideas how I should select let me know -- to be credible don't start the list with your name right away LOL ;) Hope this is not a hijack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom