Finally!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mason Kuettel

Mason Kuettel

My wife has been asking me to make her a pen for quite some time. She has used several of the pens I have made, but never had one to call her own.

So Feb. 13th rolled around and I headed out to the lathe after she went to sleep and made her this pen. Thanks to Branden (Penl8the) for the blanks, they all look great and I hope I did it justice!

Attachments

• DSC_0118.JPG
    DSC_0118.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 315

SteveG

It looks like you did a nice job on her pen. My wife responds favorably when I make a pen at her request, and even more so, when I surprise with something special like you did!

ctubbs

Great job, Mason. Good surprises for the wife almost always work out for the best. The quality of your work is outstanding. The fit and finish is spot on, and your photo is well focused, lit and arranged. The background is very attractive and shows off the pen to its best. The lit folds drive the eye right back to the pen where they belong. Very good.
Charles

terryf

You and I seem to be in the same boat. Wife has also used various of the pens Ive made and moaned that I haven't made a pen for her.
She picked the same kit you used only in chrome. Picked the blank etc and when I was almost finished the damn blank blew up - needless to say she wasn't overly impressed!
I guess its back to the drawing board :)
Nice pen you have turned for the wife, Im sure she is thrilled.

Top Bottom