Final pens of 2011 (grouped by models)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 76winger

76winger

I've been playing catch-up on many fronts since the first of the year so pardon my late postings. With that said, here are some shots of those final creations of mine for 2011. Sorry for throwing all at once, I'm on a mission to get caught up at this point! :biggrin:

(click on images to go to the bigger versions, then click again for the full-sized ones)

Three Tycoon Rollerball pens
Front and middle are various acrylics and rear one is teal-dyed Maple burl.
My first of this style & I look forward to making more!

A variety of Designer Rollerball and Fountain pens (3 in the rear are FPs).
These are a bit of challenge drilling due to the use of step drills and tubes, but they sure end up nice. I'm sad that the Fountain Pens in the back are now discontinued by PSI, but they have a new model I'll have to try.

Noveau Sceptre Rollerball pens
Wildhorse Jasper Trustone in front, Red Matrix Trustone in the middle and Olivewood in the rear.
This seems to be a better seller for my online sales than most of my other premium pens. I assume due to the unique style and the fact they really are Beauties in many ways.

Art Deco rollerball pens
Azurite Malachite Trustone in front and Azurite Web Trustone in the rear.
These and the Charoite Designer FP above are what sent out of the shop to purchase my first carbide tipped cutter when the trusty Sorby skew went withing 30 seconds of cutting on them.

A pair of Majestic Jr. rollerball pens.
Black with Gold Matrix Trustone in front and Green Malachite Trustone in the rear.
The black matrix Trustone is pretty hard also, but I did tackle one once with only the HSS skew (and half a dozen sharpnings in the process), but I'm over that now. :wink:

A pair of Apollo Infinity rollerball pens.
I personally love these pens. They're a little larger in diameter than the Majestic Jr's and Sceptre's above and more in line size-wise with the full size Majestics and Emperors (Hint on my first 2012 pictures), but thanks to lighter weight materials, they're half as heavy, making them much easier to put in the shirt pocket and take along with you.

All these represent pen kits from PSI, and blanks from Exotic Blanks and Indy Pen Dance along with a couple blanks from personal purchases from various sources I don't recall.

Comments and such are invited and welcome!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Thanks guys.

Lenny, Yes I like the Trustone as well. Especially fir the bigger pens, it adds a little weight to them, which I think provokes a better impression when someone picks one up.

Top Bottom