Fianly Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

I haven't posted on this forum in a while, because It's been one calamity after another, but today I got a break, got to quit making money and started making pens again. Here is some of todays pieces,
DIW-1-El-grande.jpg

DIW-El-Grande3.jpg

Desert Ironwood on a Ti El Grande Fountain Pen, this wood came from Reed Kempton. I love this wood,

White-Rotini.jpg

Since copying is the most sincere form of flattery, I thought I would flatter El Mostro for this great Idea, Rotini cast in white PR on gold slim line.
Perfume-Pen-Acrylic.jpg

This is the first one of these I've done, it's a home brew Pr brown pearl mix and perfume pen. did some bottle stoppers as well, Jeez it's fun to have fun. but the money from the job that has interfered with my fun will be buying me a wood lathe, YES I will finally own a wood lathe, YIPEE, now all I have to do is learn how to operate it and keep all digits in their respective places, and proper length,
Please let me know how I've done, Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Originally posted by Buzz

All are excellent, well done. The DI El grande is particularly nice. I don't recognise the cap band as being off an El Grande, who was your supplier for the kit?
Chris, The kit is from Arizona Silhouette it is the El Grande style 2 they are kind of spiffy and priced the same as the regular El Grande I believe.

desertyellow

Serenity now.
Got to make time for turning.
Feel the moment of ZEN.
Repeat after me... I'd rather be turning.

Great set of pens.
You obviously know what you are doing.
We want to see more......

Top Bottom