A few from yesterday

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rick_G

Rick_G

My wife is in Nova Scotia helping clean up after her mother passed away. She had a few pens with her that she confiscated when I made them. She sold a few of them and then gave away the sierra click with the feather blank Marla made, it was to her favourite aunt so I guess I can't do to much about it. Now when she gets home she will likely want me to replace them.
Got me an order for another one. The woman wanted her name on it, an image of a Boston Terrier and some ladybugs. It's already paid for but I'll likely never see the money.
frown.gif
She wasn't sure if she wanted gold or chrome so here it is in both. I'll send her an email with both pictures and she can choose. Piece of crotchwood maple.

The cigar is one I sent to one of our soldiers when he was overseas. He dropped it on a concrete floor I guess it landed nib down because it drove the innards out of the transmission and put a gouge in the finish on the cap. His wife called, I guess he was pretty upset, it was his favourite pen. I told her to ship it back and I'd fix it. I stripped it down refinished it and put a new transmission in it. African Ebony.

2107.png

2110.png

2106.png

Top Bottom