A few Sierras of Dawn's pen potion

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from angboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

These two Sierra pens are made with blanks supplied by Dawn (Dawn's pen potion). The color is Deep Sea. The blanks turned very easily and made great looking pens, if I do say so myself! Comments (especially those that agree with me!) are welcome!

20065141418_May92006Small.jpg

200651414125_May112006Small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LanceD

Ed sent me one of those blanks with the cats that I ordered last week. I Like the shape of the top one. Looks like the tube and blank may need to be paintedespecially when turning with a slimmer profile.

angboy

Yes, it is the tube. I didn't paint the inside because I thought it'd be dark enough. And it was until I tried to do some beading on the end and when it got messed up, I had to turn it down lower than I wanted and went with this shape, just to get it smoothe again. So in the process of doing that, it allowed the tube to show through.

Awile back, I put a sign above the area where I work on gluing stuff up, that says "Don't forget to paint tubes- remember what happens when you don't? It ain't pretty!!!" That's been up for awhile, so now I apparently need to put up another sign to myself saying "hey dodo head- read the other sign!!"

Randy_

Originally posted by angboy
<br />.....so now I apparently need to put up another sign to myself saying "hey <b>dodo</b> head- read the other sign!!"

I have been wondering what the "D" stood for in DSA?? Guess I know, now!! [:D][:D]

angboy

Originally posted by Randy_
<br />
Originally posted by angboy
<br />.....so now I apparently need to put up another sign to myself saying "hey <b>dodo</b> head- read the other sign!!"

I have been wondering what the "D" stood for in DSA?? Guess I know, now!! [:D][:D]

Randy, how quickly you forget! [:D] It stood for "dear"! (see this link for a reminder: http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12563 ) And I probably do prefer that over dodo. [;)][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom