A few recent pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Muzzy17is

Muzzy17is

Here are a few fresh ones off the lathe. Two on right are purple heart and the other is blood wood. 20150521_134723-01.jpg

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Muzzy, Welcome to IAP! And hello from Ohio!

...(Your pics are very hard to really comment from)... (IF, you can take some better photos - need not be high quality, you'll get more comments).

Have FUN!

Rink

Hey, I don't think I've said welcome to you yet, so...Welcome from Northwest Arkansas.

I notice that the bloodwood is straight, but the purplehearts have curved bodies. Do you have a personal preference? Was that your plan?

I like turning the purpleheart, although I haven't done one for a while now.

Muzzy17is

Hey, I don't think I've said welcome to you yet, so...Welcome from Northwest Arkansas.

I notice that the bloodwood is straight, but the purplehearts have curved bodies. Do you have a personal preference? Was that your plan?

I like turning the purpleheart, although I haven't done one for a while now.

The purple heart I tried to match as close as I could freehand and used a red/black ink cartridge in them to make a set. The bloodwood is just how it turned out. I really don't have a preference I just turn them to a point that I like how the look and roll with it. I'm trying to make all my stuff unique however the ones that I'm giving or selling to people at work I'm putting some of the same markings on them so people will no they're mine. I've got some neat ideas so keep your eyes out.

Top Bottom