A few pens this week

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

I finally had a chance with the cool weather to do some pens, first a Black and White Ebony on a flat top American double twist, next is one of Wolftats Photochromic blanks on another flat top. Next is a St Charles kit from Woodnwhimsies in gun metal on one of Exotic blanks Zebra blanks. .And a home brew of my own on a Flat top American. Next is a Walnut Anelli from Woodnwhimsies.
Sorry for the quality of the pics. been out of practice for a while.

Attachments

• Black-White-Ebony-American-.jpg
    Black-White-Ebony-American-.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Photochromic-American.jpg
    Photochromic-American.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 157
  • Exotics-Zebra-St-Charles.jpg
    Exotics-Zebra-St-Charles.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Home-brew-PR-American.jpg
    Home-brew-PR-American.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 179
  • Walnut-Anelie.jpg
    Walnut-Anelie.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 180
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Chuck, I did 5 more, but I'm still short about 50 or so pens for my next two shows, one on the `19th and my biggest (hopefully) show of the year the 25th, Trying to get a bunch done today.

Rollerbob

Ken didn't know you turned!:biggrin: Looks like some pretty nice looking inventory!:wink: Good luck on your shows!

bitshird

Ken didn't know you turned!:biggrin: Looks like some pretty nice looking inventory!:wink: Good luck on your shows!

Bob, I've got this little thing, that makes wood or PR disappear like magic,:hypnotized: when its through there's a pen there. It's so easy even an old retarded I mean retired person like me can do it :clown: and at no time did my hands leave my arms :knife:

Rollerbob

Yea, tried a little of that magic yesterday, YIKES, that bad boy will skin a blank in hurry, a bit intimadating!! Who knew how much a WOODCHUCK could chuck wood?:biggrin:

Top Bottom