A few pens I did today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DigBaddy72

DigBaddy72

Just a couple of pens I did today and Friday. First pen is black walnut (I think), second pen is a bolt action pen for a co-worker, not sure what the third pen is made of, fourth is pine with gun metal hardware. I've been getting a lot of requests for this wood/hardware combo. The last is a razor handle I made for myself. Not sure what the wood is.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• blackwalnutartsy.jpg
    blackwalnutartsy.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 191
  • boltpen2.jpg
    boltpen2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 181
  • mysterywood.jpg
    mysterywood.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 160
  • pine.jpg
    pine.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 162
  • razorhandle.jpg
    razorhandle.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

BigDaddy, you are funny. Need to keep track of your woods if you intend to sell them. Buyers love woods, wood history and events associated with the harvest.

That bolt is really nicely done. I like the lines that you chose for your slims too. It lets you make the pen yours while not really hurting the feel at the nib end. I bet that first one is pretty skinny on wood in the nib barrel but you pulled it off that is for sure. Great work on all of them. I have only made one razor and sold it into Australia, I have another kit maybe I need to get busy on that one?

DigBaddy72

BigDaddy, you are funny. Need to keep track of your woods if you intend to sell them. Buyers love woods, wood history and events associated with the harvest.

I'm usually pretty good about identifying my woods, but these are blanks that were given to me in a bag. No labels or anything.... :biggrin:

Top Bottom