A Few Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RasMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasMan

Well, after reading the forum for so long and looking at all the pictures, I figured it was about time I showed what I have been up to. That, and I finally got things set up so I could take some decent pictures. So here are a few....

200711157930_AfzeliaBurl1.jpg

This one is a gold titanium slimline with afzelia burl. It was sanded to 1500 grit sand paper and finished with gloss lacquer. A friend gave me the blank.

2007111571320_CurlyMaple1.jpg

This is a gold titanium cigar with curly maple. It was sanded to 1500 grit sand paper and finished with gloss lacquer as well. The curl is much more pronounced in real life. It was hard to capture that in the photo. This blank was also given to me by my friend. I have a feeling he knew what he was getting me into.[8)]

2007111572014_AfricanBlackwood1a.jpg

This one is a black titanium cigar with african blackwood. I sanded it to 12000 MM and left it without a finish. I am curious to see how it will stand up. You can kind of see the grain pattern - it was hard to capture as well. In real life, it looks really cool. This one will be the one I use.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom