A few new pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

I finally got semi comfortable with my wood lathe again, feeling is very exagerated in most of my left hand, but I'm getting used to it any way here are a few from the last couple of days.
First up is a Caribbean Rosewood cigar on a chrome kit, next is an Asian Ironwood Burl done on a Gun Metal kit, then a home brew Acrylic done on a satin pearl Cigar, the PR was mixed with a few colors of Pearl-eX powders for this shade. Next is a White Oak Birds eye Burl from Jared, on a TI Gentelmens pen, Last is a Blood wood El Presidente, on a 24 kt gold rollerball kit.
As always all Critiques and comments appreciated

Attachments

• Caribbean-Cigar-9-20.jpg
    Caribbean-Cigar-9-20.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 184
  • Asian-Ironwood-Burl.jpg
    Asian-Ironwood-Burl.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Brn-PR-cigar-9-20.jpg
    Brn-PR-cigar-9-20.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 184
  • White-Oak-Bird-Gent-9-20.jpg
    White-Oak-Bird-Gent-9-20.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 165
  • Bloodwood-Presidente-1.jpg
    Bloodwood-Presidente-1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 169
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Ken, all of the pens are beautiful, and I think the home brew looks awesome, but I really like the White Oak the best. Nice group!

Ligget

All your pens are awesome Ken, the pics are better when the pen is raised at one end rather than laying down flat with the reflection distracting the eye!

ldb2000

They are Beautiful Ken . I really like that white birdseye oak burl . Glad to see that your ... errr .... vacation from pen turning .... didn't hurt your talent .

Last edited:

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Damn fine work, Ken!

Interesting that your left hand is hypersensitive; my "new" knee is very numb on the outside of my leg. Unfortunately, that doesn't help me turn at all!

Top Bottom