A Few New Ones... Popcorn, Camo, Candybar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

I haven't posted much lately since a change of shift at work. I finished these over the last few weeks and thought I would show them off to help give some new ideas.

The first is a Polaris style with popcorn in pr. The tube was painted black to show off the corn. The metal is chrome.

The second is a couple camo Comfort style pens in pr. I casted some small images of camo in pr.

The third picture is a set of candybar wrappers cast in pr. I had a problem with the cigar assembly leaving a couple small air voids between the pr and lable because of the compression fit.

The last couple are shredded money collage Sierra pens, gold and chrome.

Thanks for looking. All comments welcome.

Attachments

• Polaris Popcorn 2.JPG
    Polaris Popcorn 2.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 443
  • Comfort Camo PR.JPG
    Comfort Camo PR.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 357
  • Candy Bar pens.JPG
    Candy Bar pens.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 435
  • Sierra Shredded Money view 2.JPG
    Sierra Shredded Money view 2.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 368
  • Sierra Chrome Shredded Money.JPG
    Sierra Chrome Shredded Money.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 362
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

Nice job the labels are fun I did some of them also. Be careful with the money keep it for yourself. It could be a bit touchy I looked into that one and hit a bit of a wall.

But very nice pens good job.

Bruce

JohnU

Thanks for all the comments. Ive had lots of fun casting and look forward to doing more. As for the money blanks, Ive done about 40 of them with most being cigar pens where the top and bottom parts match up with each other.

Bruce...
Be careful with the money keep it for yourself. It could be a bit touchy I looked into that one and hit a bit of a wall.

I bought a bag of shredded money on line. I checked at the treasures web site and read shredded money is ok to use for pens. Im guessing they have recorded the bill numbers of the shredded money so some of the visible numbers in my pens could be verified as shredded if they wanted to go that far. Please let me know if Im overlooking something else.

Thanks again, John

bruce119

Thanks for all the comments.
Bruce...
I bought a bag of shredded money on line. I checked at the treasures web site and read shredded money is ok to use for pens. . Please let me know if Im overlooking something else.
Thanks again, John

John my BAD I had to take another look. That is shredded hats off to you it fooled me looked like a real bill at a glance no more than a glance.

Fooled me till I took a closer look. Wahl nice job. You can't cast a real bill you would have to be able to spend it. :wink:

Top Bottom