Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Torii

20061290124_ShintoDeskSet2.jpg

Kyoto

20061290223_Kyoto.jpg

Ariel

20061290337_Ariel.jpg

Thank you for looking and/or commenting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Frank, it looks like a really long double ended Baron. Interesting designs, Lou. Definitely thinking outside the ink bottle. I like the Ariel the best. Cool looking stubby.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The top item is a desk set. Setting on the cross-piece is a dual ended fountain/calligraphy pen. The uprights are pencils with colored leads. The gold pen is copper, brass, silver, gold and other foils finished with lacquer. The Ariel is a surprise. Some things are best kept a secret. It's a fountain pen...3-7/8" long closed and 5" long when posted.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Beautiful execution, Lou!!

Personal opinion: The material in the third one (I believe I know what it is, but will not say if you want to keep it "secret"), is a material Dawn and I have been playing with as well-I think it looks better with silver fittings to pick up the reflective quality of the material. If you don't like chrome or sterling, the satin finishes might be nice also.

I do think it makes a really neat pen!!!

Keep exploring!

BigRob777

Lou,
Very nice. I especially like the abolone, or MOP, or opal, whatever it is you used for the Ariel. I miss being able to turn. I'm trying to get some work done for things I've promised to put together.
You da man.
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom