a few new acrylics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from punkinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkinn

I went nuts and turned four this weekend. Someone please tell me there's a 12 step program for this.... [:0]

All are Berea acrylics. Cigars are chrome Berea kits. Color "names" are my own. :D

108a.jpg

109a.jpg

107b.jpg

Don't laugh. When this design was in my head, it looked cool. When it was on the pen, it morphed into this bizarre.... oh well. The blank is pretty. Teal and silver against a jet black background.
110b.jpg

Nancy [:eek:)]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hilltopper46

What d'ya bet the one you think is 'out there' will be the first one that someone will decide they can't live without (providing that it's for sale).

Actually - I like it because it isn't the same old same old. I think the shape is very nice and well executed between top and bottom.

alamocdc

I don't hear anyone laughing, Nancy. I like them all, but that slimline... NICE! I may have to borrow that design. I'm even a bit embarrased that I didn't think of it. BTW, LOML likes it too.[^]

OSCAR15

Nancy, great work (as usual) but...the silver teal slimline is awesome! I like the shape very much, and that kit works great with it! Very Unique!

punkinn

Wow, I'm just amazed! Thanks so much for your nice comments. I *almost* took the slimline apart and re-turned it to a B2B piece. I'm glad I left it alone, maybe someone really will want to purchase it after all! [:eek:)]

Thank you! You are all soooo good for my self-esteem! [:I]

Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom