A few of my pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from latenitetim

latenitetim

I'm more of a reader here than a poster. Here are a few pens. One Walnut and the other is Canary Wood.

Attachments

• 2011_1020timspics0351.JPG
    2011_1020timspics0351.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 238
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Craftdiggity

Nice work. I can't turn Canarywood anymore. That was the first of the allergy woods for me. When I started itching and breaking out, I had no idea what caused it because I had been turning for months with no issues. After a week or two of ugly scaley looking skin on my neck and inside my elbows I went to the doctors and got it taken care of. No matter what woods I turn, Canarywood gives me the worst reaction. I now keep a supply of Hydroxizine on hand so I can catch the itching and nip it right away.

latenitetim

Nice work. I can't turn Canarywood anymore. That was the first of the allergy woods for me. When I started itching and breaking out, I had no idea what caused it because I had been turning for months with no issues. After a week or two of ugly scaley looking skin on my neck and inside my elbows I went to the doctors and got it taken care of. No matter what woods I turn, Canarywood gives me the worst reaction. I now keep a supply of Hydroxizine on hand so I can catch the itching and nip it right away.
I never had any reaction like that to wood. I hear others have reactions to CA fumes. It would be a bummer if you couldn't turn.

Top Bottom