Few of My Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dave C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave C

Here are a few of the pens I have made. I just started turning pens a couple of weeks now. The 2 on the right are Black Walnut and the one on the left is Cocobolo. The Cocobolo is the first one I ever made.
Pens1a.jpg

I made these two for a friend of mine. The one on the left is Padauk and the one on the right is Cherry.
100_0148.jpg

The Cherry pen was finished with BLO then Hut Crystal Coat then waxed. All the other pens have be finished with Hut Crystal Coat and Waxed.
Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred in NC

Very well done, Dave. Turning pens is a lot of fun !

Dave, one little thing I would like to mention. A year from now you will probably wish you still have your first pen. Maybe you should hang on to it.

melogic

Dave,
Very nice job. I agree with Fred. You may want to hold onto your first pen. I purchased a display box for my first pen and pencil set and I have them set away. Everything else I have pictures of.

Dave C

Thanks All for the Kind Words,
Thanks for the tip on keeping your first pen. I was planning on doing that anyway. Shoot I still have the first bowl I ever turned. It's not the prettiest thing in the world but it was the first one made by me [^].

Daniel

I gave my son my first pen. It was a slimline Rosewood from the starter et at P.S.I.
But I can always look at it when I want. had no idea you could finish wood with CA as well as many other things I have learned along the way. the lines where straight but that about all I can say for it. Looks like you got a better start than I did.

Those are great looking pens for your first ones Dave. My Hubby has my first pen and every time I look at it I am proud of how far I have progressed. Progressed, especially with the help of all the fine friends here on this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom