A few of my latest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dexter0606

dexter0606

A few that I've finished up recently.
First is a Cambridge FP in Australian Whirly Burl. Had to have my supplier confirm the wood type for me. My wife bought the blank a while ago and I had no idea what it was. The next two are samples of my latest casting attempts. First is an Elegant Beauty in wild rice. Next is a Canadian postage stamp pen. Stamps were glued to the tube and then clear cast.
Lastly is a magnetic necklace pen in Dino Bone gemstone. This gemstone was tough!

Attachments

• Pen 254 - 2.jpg
    Pen 254 - 2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Pen 253.jpg
    Pen 253.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 263
  • Pen 252.jpg
    Pen 252.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 235
  • Pen 249 - 2.jpg
    Pen 249 - 2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 216
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

I really like the Wild Rice. I've not seen the Dino Bone in Red before. Pretty cool collection you have there. Nicely Done..

KDM

Those are superb!

Tell me: when you cast the rice and turned it, did that process leave parts of the rice material exposed, or are they completely encased? Are they still exposed or have you finished it with something?

I'd love to know the proces to have a try at that.

ToddMR

I like all of the pens. You did a really good job casting the wild rice blank. They all are nicely done.

Bree

Wow! You have certainly given us a wide range of subject materials... Whirly Burl, Wild Rice, and Canadian Stamps. I think you did a fine job with each one.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom