A few of my favvs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ez Ed

ez Ed

This whole thing started out as a honey-do, and has turned into a full blown addiction. I've been at it for about six months and I'll spare you all the earliest attempts. These are a couple of my favorites. Please c&c as I can only improve if I know what is wrong. I know my photo skills need improvement and all suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

• favs 11.jpg
    favs 11.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 278
  • favs 22.jpg
    favs 22.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 260
  • favs 33.jpg
    favs 33.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 259
  • favs 44.jpg
    favs 44.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 269
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Nice Pens, Ed.
When posting a Pen, could you please tell us the Kit, Blank, Finish, and any other pertinent fact you would like us to know.
That way we can refer to a particular Pen, in giving specific C & C.
I find all your Blanks are most interesting, but wouldn't have a clue as to what material they are made of.
Your Fit and Finish looks fine, though with the pens in that attitude, it is not easy to see the Fit detail, hence it is difficult to give a valued comment.
These Pens do show a lot of Promise, and I look forward to seeing your future posts.
For my personal preference some of the Pens could loose a bit of weight around the middle, they look a lot like me.
I would also suggest a less busy background, I found my eyes wanting to look at the base and walls rather than the Pens.
In all a Great Start,
Congratulations,
Brian.

ez Ed

Thanks to all for your kind words. I will take note of the suggestions and apply in future posts. I'm lucky to have a wife with a pretty good eye for picking an interesting blank. BTW, I do like my pens with a few curves!

Top Bottom