A few more pens and a bottle stopper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from aggromere

aggromere

Trying to get all the pens I made the last couple months that I still have posted. Here are some more. I also started turning bottler stoppers. They are way easier than pens. I gave one to the guy that owns a little local italian resturant and wine store about a week ago and I hope he let's me sell some in his store.

I tried to make the bottle stopper look like a bottle of wine and then found an interesting wine label on the internet and printed it really small and used it on the bottle. Haven't put the bottom on it yet, needs a little more CA and finishing touches.

I got the blanks for the blue broadwell pens from Anthony in Carefree before I moved to Florida. Some kinda italian lucite. I colored the tubes blue with a sharpie and it dyed the CA blue and made a really neat finished look. Wish I did it on purpose.

The second pen from the left in the first photo is a Jeff Powell blank. It was awesome turning it. Just like butter. Thanks Jeff.

Attachments

• DSCN0834-crop.jpg
    DSCN0834-crop.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN0816-crop.jpg
    DSCN0816-crop.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN0823-crop.jpg
    DSCN0823-crop.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCN0800-crop.jpg
    DSCN0800-crop.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

The pens are real nice. The bottle stopper is pretty unique, I never thought of something like that. I'm liking it! Great job.

Top Bottom