A few more with Dawn's pen potion!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from angboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

I finished two more pens with some of Dawn's pen blanks. The first is my first stab at a baron- the bottom half is Indian Princess, and the cap part is purple (in case anyone couldn't figure that one out :D)

20066625541_May272006ASmall.jpg

20066625553_May272006BSmall.jpg

And the second one is made with another ice blue blank- using a <s>pearl silver sierra- I know some people have questioned what the pearl silver finishes can go with- I think it looks very nice with this blue!</s>

chrome kit!

20066625652_June22006Small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Nice job on both Angela, but you really need to make yourself a tent for photos. I bet that Baron is really striking in person.

angboy

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Nice work, Angela! I like the Ice Blue. The Sierra looks more like chrome than pearl silver to me.

Oops! You're right Billy- I was looking at another pen and pulling this one up to post! It's corrected now- thanks for pointing that out!

angboy

Originally posted by thewishman
<br />The Indian Princess is BEAUTIFUL! Is that Indian as in Asian sub-continent or as in Native American?

Uuhhhmmmmm...... wellllll...... (Dawn, where are you? Are you out there? I think I need some help!) [:)][:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom