A few of mine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from plomanto

plomanto

Here are a few that I have made. I have only made about 20 in all, still very new at this and still trying new things.
07.jpg
06.jpg

05.jpg
04.jpg

03.jpg
02.jpg

RedandBlackFountain.jpg
RedBlackFountian.jpg

BlueRollerball.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jtate

They do look great. You have the technique down pat! Your fit looks really good.

It does look like you have a problem on the Blue Swirl that many of us have run into - the adhesive showing through the material. Many materials are translucent when they're turned as thin as we have to tuern them. The solution is to color the tubes and color the interior of the drilled material with the same substance. There is a debate as to the bestr thing to use to color the tubes (inside and out). I use Sharpie pens - which I sometimes have to break open to use thoroughly - or fingernail polish.

You may have the drill a wee bit wider or sand down the tubes a little more than the normal roughing up so that they'll fit together once you get the coloring done.

I just share this in case you hadn't heard about this before. Hope this was helpful.

Julia

plomanto

Julia
I had heard of doing that in fact I painted the tube on the black and red pen black and with out thinking it through I also painted the tubes on the blue and white one black also which I think compounded the problem..

You gotta love the learning process

Peter

Top Bottom