A few Gemini Pencils

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MattTheHat

MattTheHat

attachment.php

It's been almost a month since I've had *any* time at all in the shop. Heck, I don't think I've checked in to the forum in the last month, so it may have been even longer. I've had a huge project going on at work that's just sucked all my time up. I snuck in a few Gemini pencils (.7mm) this afternoon. Please excuse my wrinkled background.

The green/blue swirly material is something I got in trade from Jonathon Brooks. The photo doesn't come near to doing it justice.

The orangish one is some Italian resin from Exotic Blanks, I believe. I don't recall where the red material came from.

I've done a few of these Gemini pens and pencils for friends. The style is a bit loud, but the kit quality is very nice.

-Matt

Attachments

• geminis.jpg
    geminis.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 305

Sataro

I like these pencils Matt! Look great. I really like the green swirl at top. Where did you find these kits at if you mind me asking?

MattTheHat

Penn State, if I remember correctly. Each end of the turned tube is held captive by the end hardware, so you have to turn them right to the bushing diameter. Other than that, they are very straight forward.

-Matt

plantman

Penn State, if I remember correctly. Each end of the turned tube is held captive by the end hardware, so you have to turn them right to the bushing diameter. Other than that, they are very straight forward.

-Matt

I don't believe Penn State carries these any more. The pens were gone for quite some time, and the pencles were being sold out in early spring. Jim S

Top Bottom