Few Days Off Work and A Few More Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from navrep

Status
Not open for further replies.

navrep

This is my first multi-pen sale. It is for a lady I work with that wants to give Bethlehem Olive pens to the girls in her Church group as Christmas presents. As you can see she wanted the cross clips on all. The filigree pens she wanted for gifts to her sisters. I will give them to her tomorrow. I hope she likes them.

200412655211_CH-order.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Great looking set of pens. I am sure she will be thrilled and you will get some extra prayers said for you too. Nice sell, congrats. Hope my olive wood comes this week.

Tom McMillan

Looks like Bethlehem Olivewood to me (anyone turn a olive yet?? maybe stabilized huh?)---Just kidding. Very nice work---My opinion is that's the nicest wood around to work with, and you did it proud for sure---I'm sure those will be prized by those you made them for.

wayneis

I love Olive wood. There are two woods that I sometimes do not use much of a finish, olive and cocobolo. I sand them to 400 grit and then rub in a little Watco Danish Oil, let it soak in for a little while, long enough for a coffee break and then finish wet sanding with more oil and Micro Mesh.

I don't know what you did but I do know that they all look really nice, and I agree with the others that you are going to have some very happy customers, good job.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom