A few for Cody

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

Animefan and I have been working on some pens for the fundraiser for the young man it youth minister Dans group, here are some we have so far, We just got started on some wood we got from Curtis for this, but these are some Andrew and I started on a week or so ago
First is a streamline with a Christian Fish Clip the pen is made from Acacia the old world called it Shittam, it's the wood the Arc of the Covenant is supposed to be made from, Next is a Spalted Maple Slim line with Satin finish hardware, then another streamline with Danish Bog Oak I got from Wolftat a while back,
Next up is a Prairie Rattler on a Diplomat from Exotic Blanks, this is the Gold and Gunmetal, and A Cocobolo Streamline, the Coco came from Gary Max. This has been a fun project, I haven't done any slim lines in some time, and teaching animefan is interesting, he poses some questions, some of which I wish I'd had some one to explain, I am glad these are going to such a worthy cause.
Any comments are welcome and critiques are always welcome, I'm trying to get along with my new camera so far I haven't thrown it at a wall.

Attachments

• Acacia-Jonah-Streamline.jpg
    Acacia-Jonah-Streamline.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Spalted-Maple.jpg
    Spalted-Maple.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Bog-Oak-Streamline.jpg
    Bog-Oak-Streamline.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Diplomat-Snake.jpg
    Diplomat-Snake.jpg