A few Bolts for a gun show this weekend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RODNEYBREAN

RODNEYBREAN

Aloha,

Its been a while ! Moved from Hawaii (Kona:frown:)to the Mainland, Roswell, New Mexico:eek: . Still trying to get used to it ! Been doing a few shows,have a gun show lined up for this weekend. Bolt Action seem to do well here. Tell me what you think !!

Thanks,

Rodney

Attachments

• zpfile001.jpg
    zpfile001.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 381
  • zpfile000.jpg
    zpfile000.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 347
  • zpfile007.jpg
    zpfile007.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 396
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Nice.

I like the Bolt action as well! The antler in particular is my favorite! I hav been to Roswell several times from southeast Arkansas (which is a long drive) & have worked with a small mission church on the southwest end of town!:)

magpens

Those are lovely .... v.e.r.y .. n.i.c.e !!! You seem to have focussed on gun metal, black enamel and gold. Are there some antique brass there also ? ... that's my favorite plating for the bolt but I'd be interested in your opinion.

Last edited:

Krash

Kona to Roswell .... quite a difference!

My sister went from Albuquerque to Kona years ago. Beautiful place!

lorbay

I hope you do better than the last 3 gun shows I have been to. 3 - 5 a day is what I did, not doing any more.

Lin.

gbpens

You might consider adding a few other styles. Gun show or not, everyone has different tastes. Good luck with the show.

vwa3guy

Rodney, in that first picture, what type of wood is on the silver and the far right? I really dig those two! Great work on all of them.

RODNEYBREAN

tjseagrove, ya left paradise for Roswell. The wife couldn't take being away from the grandkids anymore. she said " I'm going to Roswell, are you coming??" so, here I am.

gbpens, We do offer different pens but at the gun shows the bolts seem to move best

vwa3guy, the one in chrome and the one on the end are both scrap maple with big nasty knots. Was worried they were going to blow out but a lot of ca and they both came out great. Those two are my favorites too!

RODNEYBREAN

Ethan and Michelle,

WE sell the Bolts for $45 to $55 at gun shows. We have been doing shows in New Mexico and some parts of Texas. When we were in Hawaii we sold them for $75 to $85 but we ONLY made them from Curly Koa. This show was in Las Cruces, NM. It was ok. We did about $800.00 . Not too bad for a $35 table and it being a gun show.

Rodney

Top Bottom