A few bolt actions for the farmers market

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KCW

KCW

I have been doing the local farmers market here in town and everyone wanted more wood pens (I gravitate toward acrylic, because I like to cast it), so here are some of them. C&C welcome.

DSC_0372.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KCW

Right on the money Michael, it is lacewood. There is a cool story about the lacewood and rosewood in these pens. My uncle owns a custom cabinet shop in Las Vegas, and he supplied me with these woods. They just happen to be the leftover, cutoffs, from the furniture he made for the presidential suit, at the Venetian hotel.

TonyL

Very nice and much success! I don't know how well it would go over, but how about a corn cob blank and a 30 Cal at a Farmer's Market?

KCW

Very nice and much success! I don't know how well it would go over, but how about a corn cob blank and a 30 Cal at a Farmer's Market?

You know Tony, I have thought about that, not because of the farmers market, but because we are the cornhusker state. People in Nebraska take their cornhuskers seriously, and I am thinking of ways to incorporate that. Thanks for your comment.

KCW

Those are great. Should sell fast.

Thanks Chad! You probably get this alot, but I have seen all of your videos on youtube, and feel like I know you. I learned everything I know about turning from this site and youtube videos, so thank you.

Top Bottom