A few from before

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Joe S.

Joe S.

These were all going to be posted separately, but I never got around to it and now I'll just do it all in one shot! They were all done over the last month or so. A few sold, and some are waiting for a craft show or something like that. I haven't been in the shop recently because I just got my wisdom teeth pulled, and it still might be a little bit before I can get back. This has been killing me because my pen wizard came and all I can do is mess with the gears and turn it back and forth empty :frown: (I have gotten used to using it, so I guess thats good :biggrin:) I also just got some acrylic stands so my pictures will be a little better, I won't have them laying on the floor anymore! All pens have upgraded refills, and I have changed out the nibs on the fountain pens after I took these pictures.

From left:

Metallic green acrylic on satin nickel baron FP. I was shooting for a MSU look, but it's a nice combination over all.

Abalone on sierra. I don't remember what you call this variety of sierra, but it's nice.

Cherry/Spalted maple(?) modified slims. I donenated these to a school auction to generate a bit of good publicity. :biggrin::redface:

Coffee beans on post-able atrax FP. People can't get enough of these coffee pens! I still have more to make once I can get back at it.

Maple burl on a replica bullet. More treasure from the firewood pile.

Walnut on gunmetal bolt action. I can make as many of these as I like, they all sell fast!

20 slims on different woods. Some real estate guy has been buying these and giving them away to clients, its nice to have business like that.

I cant wait to get going on the PW, and I'll try to remember to post any results worth looking at. C&C welcomed!

Attachments

• DSCN0751.jpg
    DSCN0751.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 151
  • DSCN3838.jpg
    DSCN3838.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN0731.jpg
    DSCN0731.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCN0754.jpg
    DSCN0754.jpg