A few Barons

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dai Sensei

Dai Sensei

Another cloudy day and I had a choice of housework, yardwork, or make something in the shed. Hmm hard decision :rolleyes:

The first couple of Black Ti Barons in are Buckeye Burl Worthless Wood (silver black resin).

1_BEB_Barons.JPG

1_BEB_baron1.JPG

1_BEB_Baron2.JPG

The second two are a Gold Ti Baron in Buckeye Burl and a Black Ti Baron in Spalted Monkey Ear . All finished with CA.

1_BEB_ME_Barons.JPG

1_BEB_Baron3.JPG

1_ME_Baron.JPG

Cheers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

Great looking pens Neil :good:

Though I must say I am partial to the Monkey Ear. You did a great job with that I see you used the spaulted sap. It defiantly has a unique look to it. It can be a bit challenging to work with and needs a gentle touch. But looks like you got it done.

Nice job :biggrin:

BTW I got plenty of that wood out back when I get around to cutting more :wink:

Mark

Nice Looking pens. I really like the (3rd pen) burl w/ Gold Ti. That combo just looks very Regal to me. Nicely Done..

SDB777

WOW!

Can honestly tell you that those 'worthless wood' pens are no longer worthless! Very nice!

Scott (droolin' on the keyboard) B

Phunky_2003

Beautiful bunch of pens. I think the buckeye burl with the black and silver is stunning. I think the black and silver really set off with the choice of kit. The other 2 are perfectly matched with the kits also. Fantastic work, the fit and finish looks outstanding.

jttheclockman

Neil

Great looking pens and I could not pick a favorite. Nice fit and finish on all of them. The photos are also nice and clear. Great job all around and thanks for showing.

Padre

Beautiful pens.

I didn't know monkeys had problems with spalting! :biggrin:

Top Bottom