A few Australiana Streamlines

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BigShed

BigShed

Made these a little while ago, about the time I made the Birdseye Huon Pine Australiana Elegant Beauty.

They were made for a fellow member of the OZ Woodworking forum, who supplied the blanks, to be sent overseas.

Kits are Gold Australiana Streamlines from Timberbits.

First two are Jarrah

IMG_1071.jpg

The other 2 are Tasmanian Myrtle

IMG_1078.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

artme

Nice work Fred>>>:):):)

Those finishes are amazing. I had never heard of Birdseye Huon Pine before your post with that pen. It is a really beatutiful wood.

Yep! Theres' an embargo on its export. (not).! You have now heard of it and seen pics of it. If you are extremely lucky you might get to see some in real life. People who get this value it very highly indeed.

Jgrden

Tasmanian Myrtle. I like the way you tapered the bottom. I like the form. Great work and a great wood.
I checked the Timberbit site and they, of course, post their prices in Australian money. So without my looking it up, what does 15.05 Au convert to in American??

BigShed

Tasmanian Myrtle. I like the way you tapered the bottom. I like the form. Great work and a great wood.
I checked the Timberbit site and they, of course, post their prices in Australian money. So without my looking it up, what does 15.05 Au convert to in American??

If you had asked that question 6 months ago, about $US9.00, now with the $US having lost a bit of value, $US13.50!

Top Bottom