A Few AmeroClassics...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

This is an assortment I've made over the past several months, some wood, some acrylic. I've been working with the CA finish and am starting to feel comfortable with it. Tell me what you think.

200649234_More%20Pens%20021.jpg

Dan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan

The picture's kinda small, isn't it? I've gotta remember to change the setting on my camera to get a little bigger image without exceeding the 90k limit.

Dan

Scott

Hi Dan,

Yes, small picture, but I like what I can see! I would have a tough time picking one I liked the best!

Scott.

airrat

Dan dont change the setting on the camera. Use the highest quality you can. Get a program to resize, auto level color/brightness if you want and then compress the file. That way you do not end up with grainy pictures. I use ACDSee 4.0 or there are a number of them out there free. Maybe some here can post theirs.

Dan

Thanks for the kind words and the advice on resizing the pics. I'm gonna research this today. Right now the highest resolution setting produces pics that are about 1.9MB - way too big for the forum's limit. Asee Dsee and MS Picture It are the ones to look for...

Thanks again,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom