A few after a dry spell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from nava1uni

nava1uni

Here are some pens that I have turned over the past few weeks. After not being able to turn (due my traumatic brain injury) I am able to spend some time at the lathe. Headaches make it more limited then before but it sure feels good to make a few things.
Both are Jr Gents -one of Apricot and the second is Acrylic with copper findings.

Attachments

• IMG_1125.jpg
    IMG_1125.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_1212.jpg
    IMG_1212.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lwalden

Cindy, great looking pens. Also, great to see you able to turn again. Hope you continue to see improvement, and can get back to all the things that add enjoyment to life.

nava1uni

Thanks for the comments. It is nice to be turning. I have a couple other photos but for some reason couldn't post them. Some days at just fine and other days the constant headache makes it more then I can do. I am not complaining, as I know that I am lucky to have recovered as much as I have, but the HA's are a drag. Wish I could do photos better. Just anything to keep trying.

markgum

excellant work. they both are stunning, I like the copper fittings seems to add a 'pop' to the pen. Take care of yourself.

its_virgil

Glad to see you back in the turning groove...even if the groove is somewhat shallow at the moment. I'm ashamed to say but I must have missed any report of you health condition. I do hope you continue to improve..
Do a good turn daily!
Don

bitshird

Cindy, Nice pens, good to hear you are back turning, are you still doing limited work?? I sure hope you feel good for your upcoming show, you should have a lot of fun. Continue your progress.

Top Bottom