A few acrylic Sierras

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dai Sensei

Dai Sensei

Been busy casting and mold making, so decided I'd do a few easy acrylic Sierras I had already glued up in the couple of hours of shed time I had left.

1_acrylic_sierras.jpg

On either side are matching pen & pencil kits with acrylic blanks I bought at the last Working With Wood show here in Brisbane Australia. The one in the middle is resin chips from the banksia casts (the remains of the resin in the reserve above the banksia left-over from the process) placed in a mold and recast in black resin. There were two to start with

cheers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Agree.. the colors are great. Some of it looks like mother of pearl.
Nice tight swirling in the blues, too.. kinda looks like a satellite photo.
Nice!

jttheclockman

Great looking pens.Are the button topped pens or pencils??? Are those click pens with the tubes cut down??? Thanks for showing.

Dai Sensei

Thanks for the comments.

I am in two minds about the resin chip one, but as long as some people like them I'm sure they will sell. Hope so, I have heaps of chips left over from the casting processes :redface:

Cheers

Great looking pens.Are the button topped pens or pencils??? Are those click pens with the tubes cut down??? Thanks for showing.

The button top pens are the pencils, they have a shorter tube than the normal pens.

Top Bottom